The DevOps Web Designers’ mission is to help brands meet their online presence expectation and results. In doing so, We research, develop, and scale equitable website design innovations for businesses to get on trajectories for lifelong success.
Website Development and Management
- Work with project leads, web designers, and end users to gather deliverables and project requirements for website functionality and development.
- Works from high-fidelity mockups in programs like Figma or Sketch to develop WordPress websites, including custom themes, Gutenberg blocks, and unique functionality.
- Writes valid code, properly structured, well-documented, secure, meets industry standards, and is compatible with different browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Works with UF IT on hosting issues and troubleshoots website service interruptions and other bugs or errors. Manages domains and DNS settings for DEVOPSTECH’s web properties.
- Ensures that all Center websites are following best practices for SEO, accessibility, usability, and other web development best practices. Tests websites regularly for performance across browsers and devices.
- Configures and monitors analytics and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Works with content providers to update websites, adjust layouts, and add functionality to meet Center goals.
- Works with the Communications team to facilitate outreach efforts and track engagement.
- Develops design concepts for implementation.
- Designs graphic features for print or online.
Research and Development
- Stays current on emerging trends, technologies, and programming languages to ensure the DevOps Web Designers’ web ecosystem is future-proof.
- Takes the initiative on professional development opportunities and looks for ways to improve our web presence.
No. of Vacancies
- Proficiency with the WordPress CMS, including editing and developing themes and Gutenberg blocks
- Experience with database hosting and SQL
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, or comparable design tools
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent communication, organization, and project management skills
Web Designers RoleOur Web Designers develop and implement art and design concepts for assigned DEVOPSTECH SOFTWARES LTD company websites, emails, and other web-specific support materials. You will maintain the final art and html integrity of e-commerce and company design standards. Collaboration is key! You will work closely with our E-commerce Developers, Sr. Web designers, Web Development, Web Copywriters, Graphic Designers, and Social Media Specialists to communicate each catalog’s strategic goals and brand message online and achieve sales and profit goals. In addition, you'll also be responsible for:
- Understanding how to turn marketing messages into unique, appealing designs while maintaining brand identity.
- Using project management skills to develop and execute specific solutions to website content, email, and other web-specific support materials.
- Making recommendations for website improvements and enhancements to drive optimal usability, interactivity, brand awareness, and sales.
- Utilizing research such as usability studies to ensure website pages and HTML e-mails are consistent, adhere to the overall design concept, and are the correct interpretation of the design plan.
- Managing web design and web production schedules.